Thursday, March 16, 2006

March Poker

When are we going to have our version of March Madness for playing poker? I think next Friday is the final Friday of the month.

5 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger David W. Davis said...

We are scheduled for 3/31, the last friday in March. Let's hear it from everyone if we need to consider changing it. I am going to try and change venues on us and go next door again. I will let you know.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Nate's Nonsense said...

Nice! I dig the emblem David. I have a blackjack table that I can bring if you all want to try that. I just remembered that David has the table top cover. Never mind. I told Sarah I was coming to poker night even if she has her baby. She she, "What?". I told her that both her sisters will be there and it will give me and my brother-in-law a break from the hospital. See you next Friday.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger David W. Davis said...

I do have the felt I just forgot it last game...and I won so maybe I will forget again. If you want to try and use something new we can. I don't think any of us want to cause a riff in the McGooden house for poker. We can move it easily to another Friday.

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Patrick said...

I can play any time. Let me know when and I'll be there.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Patrick said...

Who all could play this Friday if we play around 9 or 10?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home