Sunday, February 19, 2006

Poker Pals Unite!

Well, after some careful consideration I believe that the February event is now being scheduled for this coming Friday night (Feb. 24th) and I'm assuming at the regular place and time. Please comment as to whether you'll be making it or not. I know a few of you are busy at a conference and we'll miss you or you can swing by after the Friday night events if you think you'll still be worth something on Saturday.

11 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger Jason said...

I am going to be learning how to love my wife more while you guys are playing poker and eating junk food. Not that I want to make you feel guilty or anything. I'll have to miss this round, but watch out for me in March.

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger David W. Davis said...

I will be there and I will make sure we have "the place." Thanks for the post P-dub.

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Patrick said...

Those of us who already know how to love our wives will be playing poker. May I suggest The Romance Factor by Alan Loy McGinnis to you Jason. Pdub is attractive on the inside.

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Patrick said...

Spencer is out. Conference.

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger David W. Davis said...

PK is in. have we heard from Casey?

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Nate's Nonsense said...

I'll be there for sure. I know how to love my wife, but I might need some help too. I look forward to donating, again, this Friday.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Nate's Nonsense said...

PK is in. He e-mailed.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Patrick said...

No hear from Casey yet but he'll commit at CG tonight.

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Spencer said...

So who took the pot this month???

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Nate's Nonsense said...

Are we going to pay tribute to our founder for his triumph? Where's the love?

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger David W. Davis said...

I hate tooting my own horn. Plus, I have been swamped since that night that seems so long ago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home