December's Poker night
We are scheduled for our next event on Friday December 30th. The location (for now and not likely to change) is the "The Lair" at 7pm. "The Lair" is the spot of the inaugural pokerpalsnwa event which was won by Nate "The Rake" McGooden. We will have a circit event prior to the main event with a $1 buy in "no limit." Then, the main event is scheduled to begin no later than 9pm. Everyone comment to this post on what you are going to bring to share food and drink wise so we can prepared. Talk to you all soon.

3 Comments:
By the way. Next game will be played on my new felt table top!
That sounds sweet. I saw a poker table at Sear's which seats 9 and has drink holders for $199.00. If you hadn't bought one I was going to suggest we consider that. I will bring beer or a liquor. Someone speak up as to what they want or I will most likely bring Seagram's 7. I look forward to the event.
I will take a picture of mine so you can see it. It is not as nice as $199 as it is onyl a topper to a table. However, it does have drink holders and chip holders for 8 positions and is round rather than oval. Round is better for friends games and oval for formal tournament play...I think.
Post a Comment
<< Home