Brotherhood is the very price and condition of man's survival. Carlos P. Rumulo
posted by David W. Davis @ 11:18 AM 10 comments
Where are we going to play?
Jenga. We are going to play Jenga Nate.
Uh, I think he said WHERE not WHAT.
Sorry I read it fast. To keep people from getting on our blog and knowing where we will be. We will code the locations. Look on your personal email for the location. I sent it out today. Then, on Friday night we will discuss the code.
yes, the code, do not forget the code, or your not playing
What do yall think about each man bringing a snack to share?
Sounds great. We are out of Rum so if anyone is heading to the liquor store pick some up.
So who won?!?! Don't say p dub. I want my phone p dub. Oops, I said it.
When are we going to play next? Also, why is the posting time off?
I will post the next main event this week on the blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home
10 Comments:
Where are we going to play?
Jenga. We are going to play Jenga Nate.
Uh, I think he said WHERE not WHAT.
Sorry I read it fast. To keep people from getting on our blog and knowing where we will be. We will code the locations. Look on your personal email for the location. I sent it out today. Then, on Friday night we will discuss the code.
yes, the code, do not forget the code, or your not playing
What do yall think about each man bringing a snack to share?
Sounds great. We are out of Rum so if anyone is heading to the liquor store pick some up.
So who won?!?! Don't say p dub. I want my phone p dub. Oops, I said it.
When are we going to play next? Also, why is the posting time off?
I will post the next main event this week on the blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home