Keep with date or change?
It has been brought to my attention that some of our group may be out of town during the next scheduled poker night, seeing that it falls between Christmas and New Years. Therefore, we need to take a pulse and see who can and can not make it on December 30th and whether or not we want to change the date. Other possibilities include Friday December 16th or antoher day during the month all together if the Fridays will not work. Let's hear some thoughts.

5 Comments:
im here as I am leading worship on New Years day.
I am here also, but I don't mind playing at another time if we have several out of pocket on the 30th. My Father-in-law will play with us if there is a spot on the 30th.
I'll probably be driving back from New Mex on the 30th and should be able to play then but I could also be up for any other night.
I'll be here the 30th, I'm pretty much free for anything but 24th-26th.
I'm in for the 30th. I can't do the 16th b/c of Christmas party for Sarah's work.
Post a Comment
<< Home