Next Poker Pals Event 5/26/06
The May meeting of the Poker Pals of NWA will occur on Friday night the 26th of May. The location is at Casa de Davis and for anyone that wants to come early there will grillin' goin' on. We can discuss the details if you want or it worked pretty good last time doing BYOM. I would not be opposed to going to Sam's and buying some ribs or something for the group if everyone wants to pitch in. Let's hear what everyone thinks. Eventhough it is at my house we can smoke as we will likely play on the back deck or garage. See ya soon.

2 Comments:
Either works for me as someone will most likely cook it before I get there.
I should be a go. However, will be eating and visiting with the grandparents until however late they want to see me. Probably show up over there around 830 or so.
PW
Post a Comment
<< Home